Sunday, June 11, 2017

Hello Friends

This rainbow of a scrapbook page was inspired by Scrapbook & Cards Magazine.  I absolutely love the colors and it was a great way to use up leftover washi tape and ribbon.  I also added a few flowers and bling to it.



I love the memory behind the picture.  The day was the first day of school, last September.  My friends and I met for coffee immediately after dropping off our kids to their various schools.  I am so glad I have this picture to scrapbook, as I will mostly likely not be able to attend this year, due to working.  But there are always other events and get togethers, so it's all good.  It's ironic that I finally scrapped the picture and posted it with only three days left in the school year.

2 comments:

Stacy H-W said...

I LOVE how this layout turned out! You really rocked it girlie!

Camille Short said...

Your layout is wonderful - Love the colors - looks just like a rainbow.